Thursday, January 10, 2013

My new year's resolution will be to post more to the blog :D
So, I have bought a new phone and I may have become an early adopter. The phone is the Xperia J (aka st26i), it's locked to three at the moment, and so not in use. I have a free three sim, I've registered it with them and I'm waiting on unlock codes. In the mean time I will be taking it apart and posting photo's.
Three will unlock the handset for a fee (it was originally bought as a pay-as-you-go handset). However you have to register the handset with them. Currently I'm hoping that they will accept paypal as proof of purchase, if not I'm reliant on getting the original purchase receipt from the original owner.
Handset looks good, nice weight, great sound when used with my Nokia Lumia 920 headphones.
Can't wait to get it unlocked so I can use it with my regular network, also looking forward to removing all the Three network branding on the device.

No comments:

Post a Comment